Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just a quick one

I should be drying my hair and scooting out the door to work, but I had to take a minute to say WE ARE OKAY!!! It was all good news at the doctor on Monday. Uno is measuring 8 weeks 4 days, with a heart rate of 180 bpm. It was wonderful to hear that again. The u/s tech turned the screen around for first time, so I could see the image, and there was the tiny heart, and we could see it beating. Unbelievable. Thank you, God. And thanks everyone for your prayers and support! I will try to post the u/s pic, somehow. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

sara said...

Oh I am so happy that things went well. Can't wait to see more pictures!

kaaron said...

Hooray!!!!!!!! Have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing! So glad to hear Uno and you are well.