Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Old Poll is Broken! Please vote in new poll!

Okay, I don't know why, but the old poll won't let anyone else vote, so I added a new one, above. Feel free to vote again! There's still lots of time -- until around 1 pm on Wednesday, depending on what time zone this blog host is in...

I am very antsy, waiting to see Uno again tomorrow, and a little anxious, hoping that everything is okay. HK and I started singing and playing guitar for Uno last night, and tho we need practice, we're not too bad. : ) Really, how much can you mess up "I've Been Working on the Railroad"?

Several posts below, you will see details that may help you vote. Christina asked about heart rate: at 4 1/2 weeks, the heart rate was 180. Thanks for weighing in!!!

1 comment:

sara said...

Only one more day til your ultrasound...I can't wait! That's pretty cool about singing to uno. My poor little Spot will probably give me some drop kicks when my husband and I sing because we sound like sick wounded animals, LOL! I don't blame you for being antsy - this is a really exciting time :-)