Monday, March 17, 2008

Worth the wait

I'm pregnant!!


HK and I are very excited and very happy! Sorry to keep you waiting on the news, but we waited until he got home from work and called our parents together, then we celebrated by going out to dinner. I took a home pregnancy test this morning, which was positive, and then went in for the blood test, and Nurse Honey called late this afternoon with the results. My beta was 502. I will go back in two days for another blood test, to make sure the beta number goes up like it should (ideally, it should double). Then, in a couple weeks, I'll have an ultrasound.


We know that there are no guarantees of how this pregnancy will go, but we are thrilled to be pregnant for the first time after almost 2 years of trying, and we are super proud of Uno!!


Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! We are grateful for this blessing, and we are thanking God again and again.

5 comments:

kaaron said...

Am so incredibly happy for you! Am so glad to be preggo buddies with you.

Alison said...

This is just so amazing! What a beautiful digi!!!!! Congrats again.

tobacco brunette said...

YAY Uno!!! Congratulations and good luck on the next beta.

sara said...

Holy wow oh wow! They say it just takes one and you are proof! Congrats...I hope I can join you soon!

::thule:: said...

wowsers! i'm soooooooo excited to meet Uno.. hehe... i love you and HK very much! i'll remind u of the comment you wrote "i just want to feel something"... :) u r amazing!