Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're not messing around here

Finally got my results from the second beta test yesterday - 1491! It almost tripled! I feel like Uno wants everyone to know s/he means business and is serious about sticking around. It's wonderful to be in this place, where the messages my body is sending are strong, clear and positive, rather than wishy-washy. I am very grateful.

They tested my progesterone level, too, but I don't know the results yet. If it's really high (like 200), I can stop the nightly shots. That would be nice, but I don't mind them if I need them. My hiney can take it.

So, I don't have to go back to the doctor for almost two weeks! On Monday the 31st we get to go see the doctor and have an ultrasound to get a peek at Uno. Can't wait for that!!!

3 comments:

kaaron said...

Woohoo on the fantastic numbers! Uno is an uberembryo!

I must say, the shots are starting to get to me at this point. There really isn't a site that isn't sore nowadays.

A - said...

Fantastic beta! Can't wait to hear about your first U/S. Hopefully it will be soon :)

sara said...

What a great number...congrats!